Thursday, October 15, 2015

highlights of the week + happy friday


Another week went by! I'm proud to say that I resumed my morning running sessions and feeling great! This week, I made it a priority to spend time with my friends; yesterday I met my girl friend for a sushi and foosball date and it was a blast! Below are a few moment that made me happy this week:

A beautiful South Beach sunset.

Stopped by Crema for a yummy pancake and bacon breakfast.

Espanola Way at night; so vibrant and alive.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, full of ice cream and long walks.
Until Monday! xoxo, M.

Images: Monica Aguinaga (taken with my Iphone, edited with VSCO)

1 comment:

Melissa Blake said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend...though with pancakes, I'm sure it was!!! :)

Melissa | So About What I Said