Thursday, December 17, 2015

It's not a goodbye....



Hello, dear friends! First of all, a big apology for not updating this blog in a while. In the last few months, I've been working a lot and I've been focusing more and more on my photography. I started this blog as a curating exercise of all things design-y but as I concentrate my efforts on making images, the name and purpose of this blog feels out of context.

I've been posting my images on my tumblr, but I recently started a blog. If you wish to keep up with my adventures in Miami, follow along.

I'll leave this blog as is, just to serve as a reminder of all my favorite things. It's crazy to think that I started this blog in 2008! It's almost the end of an era.

Thank you all for your support! Hope to see you on my new online house...and I wish you a wonderful Christmas!!!