Friday, June 13, 2014

It's the little things




I don't remember where I read about how we shouldn't wait to be happy until we achieve major things like getting a promotion at work or going out on vacation. Of course, those things contribute to our happiness, but if we are only happy when they happen, we only get to be happy twice a year or so. Sometimes, we end up postponing our happiness indefinitely.
Instead we should find joy in everyday things like enjoying a cup of coffee, watching the sunset (or the sunrise!), going for a bike ride or just getting to sleep in a little late.

What little things bring you happiness? Please, share!

Images: Monica Aguinaga

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

This is so true and I love every single photo:) Yes, happiness to me is a cup of morning coffee, cheeky smile I get from Balazs, our dogs, bike rides, rainy mornings and so many more...Happy Monday darling:) xoxo