Saturday, October 12, 2013

New York through my Lens: October




Hello, October! I welcome you with a smile in my face, for Fall is a beautiful season, with sunny days and brisk breezes, and I'm excited about everything pumpkin, sweaters and scarfs, and comforting soups.

This month, I went to the Chelsea Market, a true foodie paradise, and I ate, and I walked, and now, I'm sharing my pictures with you. Have you been to the Chelsea Market? If so, what was your favorite place? If not, when are you going?

New York through my Lens is almost over. 2 more months and that's it. But, I'm already planning a new project for 2014. A new city. A new state. A new adventure.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I am super excited for fall as well and those photos are just fantastic, Monica! Btw: new city and a new adventure? That sounds very exciting!!! xoxo

Monica Aguinaga said...

yup! i'll be sharing my exciting news next week!!