Sunday, August 25, 2013

The end of Summer

I must admit that the end of Summer took me by surprise. It feels like it just started, but like all good things, it came to an abrupt end. I took advantage of the last days of warm, breezy days, and spent the past two weekends out in the city, and what glorious days they were.


I went to my favorite rooftop bar in the city (twice!) and took pictures to be featured in my project New York through my lens. I can't wait to share more pictures.
I also went to see Blue Jasmine. So good! I love Woody Allen, and this movie didn't disappoint.

Last Saturday, the weather was oh-so-perfect, and that it felt mandatory to go on a boat ride around Manhattan, what a lovely way to spend the afternoon! To finish off a perfect day, why not grab a bite to eat at a Thai restaurant? It was my first time eating Thai food and after trying the Coconut Chicken Soup, it had me converted to a Thai food fanatic.


Hope everyone had a good Summer. Any plans for the Fall? My only plan is to go on as many bike rides as possible!

Images: Monica Aguinaga.

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love Thai food too. Their flavours are so incredible, aren't they? Btw: I can't wait to watch Blue Jasmine:) Happy last week of August. xo