Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New York Through my Lens



Hey friends. Today I'm excited to show you a little project of mine: "New York through my lens", a 12 month photographic journey to discover new places (and re-visit favorites) in NYC.

Originally I wanted to make this project in 52 weeks, meaning I would be showcasing one place a week, but quickly realized that might be a little too ambitious. So, instead, I will be showcasing 12 places, like museums, neighborhoods, landmarks and other favorite places that I love to re-visit.

For January, I went ice skating to Citi Pond in Bryant Park. It's beautiful, I can't recommend it enough. 

If you want to read more about this project, check out the About page, and if you want to get monthly updates, consider joining the mailing list (I won't spam you, I swear).

Hopefully, this will become a little guide of fun things to do in NYC, I hope you are coming along for the ride. It'll be fun!

Images: Monica Aguinaga.



No comments: