Friday, August 31, 2012

Never give up on a dream

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."
A excellent quote from one of my favorite motivational authors: Earl Nightingale.

*UPDATE: Now you can buy this quote as a print in my shop!

Image: Monica Aguinaga.


Kenneth Vogt said...

Until you add time to a dream is has no substance, you just wake from sleep. A dream plus time is no longer a fantasy, it is turning into reality. Consider this: Try Vs. Fail

Julie Franklin said...

I'm 45, and started college four years ago for a new degree. I did get to 45, and I have a degree I wouldn't have if I'd thought I was too old to start over.

I'd also like to add that when bad things happen to you, don't make it a chapter in your life--it is merely a footnote.

Monica | Hola!design said...

Hi Julie! Thank you for your comment! I love what you wrote..."it is merely a footnote"...beautiful words.

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging. It reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list which is
keep up the good work meh and don't forget to also visit my blog and drop a comment even if it's a simple "nice post" reply.