Thursday, September 22, 2011

The future is analogue


Ever since I got my first digital camera, I abandoned my beautiful film camera and it's been siting on a shelf collecting dust. And while point and shoot cameras are compact, easy to carry and use, it's very easy to store all our images in computer and forget about them. I had a frighting thought the other day: what if my laptop got stolen or lost? Most of my pictures from trips and special occasion would be lost. So, I decided to print out my pictures and put them in photo albums (remember them?) and also, I've promised myself to start using my analogue camera more often. I haven't used it in over 6 years, and I wonder if I remember how to load film, is it like riding a bicycle?
When was the last time you used a film camera?

P.S.This made me laugh.

Image: Miki

No comments: