Monday, August 15, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Lately, I've found the most amazing stuff on Pinterest, here are a few of my favorite things:


It's my longtime dream to own a Leica camera (the M9, specifically). While I save my pennies, I'd love to hang this print in my home office, for inspiration :)



I love mysteries, and Agatha Christie is one of my favorite authors; these reprints are from Harper Collins Publishers and the book covers were designed by Michael P. Correy, who did a truly fantastic job. 



This quote really spoke to me, and I like to read it often since it's a great reminder and keeps me motivated.


A brownie popsicle? Yes, please. 

See more inspirational images on my Pinterest boards, if you'd like.

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh my goodness, that brownie popsicle looks AMAZING! Yum:) xo