Monday, February 14, 2011

My Future Listography



I love to-do lists, so this book "My Future Listography" is already on my "Books to Buy List".
This book encourages to envision goals and aspirations and includes over 70 thought-provoking list topics like places to visit, habits to break, good deeds to perform, animals to adopt and my favorite events to time-travel to! I can think of hundreds of historic events that I'd love to witness like: the Spaniards arriving to the New World, New York City in the 1800's, the Beatles Revolution and so many more!
Where would you like to time-travel?

2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Wow..that is so fantastic! I need one of those books as soon as possible. I would love to travel back to the Beatles Revolution time. That would be totally incredible to see! Happy Valentine's day, sweetie
Muah

Nicole Marie said...

i love this!! such a good idea! need!