Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pinterest



As if I needed another reason to be on the Internet!
I recently got an invite to Pinterest, "a place to curate and share things you love" and I've having some fun looking at other people's pinboards and also, creating my own. It's looking kinda empty right now, but you just wait and see how awesome it will be!
If you want an invite, leave a comment with your email!
So far, I'm loving Oh Joy's sets and specially Tina Jett's Art and Design and Type and Love pinboard. (image above)
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Monica, thanks for the nice writeup of Pinterest. I'm ben one of the co-creators. If you ever need some more invites for your readers, just ping me ben (at) pinterest . com.

I'm a big fan of Oh Joy's boards as well!

Monica Aguinaga said...

oh hey ben! I'm loving it so far! thank you for your comment.