Thursday, July 8, 2010

More James Dean, please



James Dean only appeared in 3 movies, and after watching them all , I think it's safe to say that I'm totally in love with him! He was so talented and incredibly handsome.
I found some interesting footage of him, like his last interview. Ironically, he gives advice to young drivers saying: "Take it easy driving, the life you might save might be mine." James was only 24 years old when he died in a car accident.
If you want to see more James Dean, I recommend this tumblr dedicated to him, his official website, and his bio.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
James Dean


1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

I've seen one movie with him and yes he is lovely:) That photo is very good:) Wish you a great weekend,sweetie