Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Eataly in New York

I'm extremely excited about this! Eataly is a giant supermarket in Torino, Italy, and they're opening a New York location!  Featuring artisan Italian products  in a 60,000 square feet space, Eataly's selection will be 80% imported from Italy and the rest will be produce in the U.S. under the supervision of Slow Food, a non-profit organization dedicated to promote local food traditions, awareness of our food sources and basically, counteract the fast food (and lifestyle) so common nowadays.
Can I say again I'm so, so, so excited?

Mmm pomodoro...



This better be cheese...


Delicious pasta, wine, cheeses, beer and more...

3 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I want them to open one like that here...I adore places like that....That cheese...ahhh:)
Kisses my lovely:)
muah

Poppies and Sunshine said...

This looks like a great place! I wish there could be one in California! Thanks for stopping by :) I appreciate it!

Monica Aguinaga said...

Thanks, girls!