Thursday, March 11, 2010

Believe in the magic...

Today, walking around my neighborhood, I found something that intrigued me. At first, it seemed like a regular house. However, there was something about the house that make me look. It's hard to explain, but this house seemed like it came out from a fairy tale.

There was something written next to the ring bell, and the first thing that caught my eye, was the colors. I came closer to read the inscription and found this amazing quote:
What a great quote! And what a great idea to have something beautiful to look at when you leave your house! I'm totally doing the same! Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?

2 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

this is awesome! It does seem like if you open the door, it's going to be like walking through a wardrobe into another world ;) so sweet.

nomadas said...

this is so cool!!!